Erectile dysfunction is nothing new for this generation where millions of men are already suffering from this sexual disorder. Though it is caused by several reasons, many men don’t even know whether it is impotence or a temporary issue.
In this read, we’ll have a brief overview of this sexual disorder. Also, we’ll discuss the medicines available for treating the same.
About Erectile Dysfunction
Also known as impotence, erectile dysfunction is a sexual health disorder in men with symptoms like softer erections. Erectile dysfunction is an acronym for ED too. You know it is impotence when you’re unable to get or keep stronger erections during sex. This sexual disorder can happen to men of any age. For instance, men in their 30s can face erectile issues just as men in their 60s. Though the causes could be different, the difficulties of penetrating during sex remain common.
If you don’t address this sexual disorder, you may never be able to enjoy sex normally. Erectile dysfunction cannot be cured but can be treated. A lot of treatment options are available including oral treatments, surgeries, etc. You should consult your healthcare provider and find out the respective treatment option as per your health conditions.
Quick Facts about Erectile Dysfunction
- It may not be erectile dysfunction if you’re unable to gain desired hardness occasionally
- For erectile dysfunction, you may not be able to gain firm erections for a few weeks continuously
- Around 52% of the men in the USA are affected by ED
- ED can happen due to vascular problems too
- You may have impotence temporarily due to some of your current medications
- Excessive use of tobacco or alcohol abuse can make men impotent
- Some genetic causes can be responsible for your impotence
- Impotence is tied to stress, depression, and anxiety
- Identifying the underlying cause for ED can help you find effective treatment respectively
- Oral medicines are the best way for treating erectile dysfunction
Can you treat ED?
Yes, you can reverse the symptoms of erectile dysfunction easily. It can be done with the help of oral medicines used for treating impotence in males. They’re PDE-5 inhibitors that boost blood flow in the male genital areas & improve erectile strength. Thus, men feeling impotence or softer erections can gain firm erections in minutes. The harder erections can last for around 5 hours.
Popular Oral Treatments for ED
Here is a list of some very popular oral medicines for impotence in males. Have a look! Also, use any of them only if your doctor suggests it.
You should not worry about the symptoms of impotence. Don’t let it take a toll on your work & life. Visit your doctor instead & find a reliable solution. Remember that there is a pill for every sexual disorder and so is for ED. Consult your doctor & address this sexual disorder today!
Buy Cenforce 100 Mg tab online at a very cheap price at our Doublepills Site.