Fildena 120 is used to treat sexual dysfunction like impotence otherwise called ED. ED is a dysfunctional condition where it gets difficult to achieve or sustain an erection good enough to have sexual intercourse. This problem is being frequently reported among people and thus requires an immediately effective solution. Fildena 120 thus is one of the most capable drugs to handle this condition.
Composition of Fildena 120
Sildenafil citrate is the active constituent of this drug that is mainly involved in the treatment of impotence. It’s a PDE inhibitor and shows its effect by influencing the cGMP cycle.
How Does It Work?
Fildena 120 with its active constituent sildenafil citrate shows its effect by inhibiting PDE-5 and enhancing the levels of cGMP which ultimately increases nitric oxide in the smooth muscles of the penis and causes it to dilate. This dilation leads to more blood flow and hence a firm erection. This increases the sexual activity and therefore quality and satisfying sexual performance.
Time Required For Action
This pill can be taken 30-40 minutes of intake and lasts for about 4-5 hours.
- Intake of this tablet should be done at least 15-30 minutes before coitus.
- Have a discussion on the dosage of this drug with your doctor beforehand.
- Check if your current medications can have interaction with Fildena 120.
- Avoid taking High-fat content before intake of this medicine.
- Avoid taking the medication if you have any heart-related disorder.
- You should take a go-ahead from your doctor before finalizing the intake of Fildena 120.
- Blurred vision
- Ringing sound in the ear
- Light headedness
- Muscle pain
Fildena 120 is composed of sildenafil citrate salt which is an extremely impactful chemical that aids in treating impotence in men. It kicks in within 30 minutes and can persist for about 5 hours. It’s a highly recommended drug to treat sexually dysfunctional problems like ED.