Silagra is a drug utilized for the treatment of sexually dysfunctional problems like erectile dysfunction(ED) or impotence in males. Impotence refers to a condition where it gets difficult to either achieve or maintain an erection firm enough to have satisfactory sexual intercourse. This inability in sustaining a durable erection severely affects the sexual life of a person facing this. Silagra can successfully alleviate this unavailing condition as it has been specifically formulated to combat the problem of Erectile Dysfunction. Silagra is one of the most dependable and reliable drugs to encounter this thwarted condition and gives a man sense of control and balance in his sexual life. As obstacles in sexual life can impact other areas, it’s really important to get effective treatment to avoid further problems. Silagra can be a reliable solution and an impactful method to combat the situation.
The main composition of Silagra is sildenafil which belongs to the class of PDE inhibitors.
How Does It Work?
The sildenafil composition of Silagra enforces its effect on the blood flow in the penile veins by dilating them. This dilation is brought into effect by the activity of a chemical known as cGMP. cGMP stimulates nitric oxide production within the vessels which helps in widening them. This increment in the cross-section of veins results in an increased blood supply. All this process becomes possible due to the inhibition of PDE-5 which is an enzyme that degrades cGMP. Degradation of cGMP can make the erection a futile process. In order to prevent it, sildenafil disrupts PDE-5 and stimulates cGMP which brings in an increased amount of blood flow to the penile veins.
Time Required For Action
Silagra, on average, takes about 30-60 minutes to kick in and can last for up to 5 hours. and their other dosage like Silagra 100 Mg, and Silagra 50 Mg.
- You should take the medicine at least 30 minutes before engaging in sexual activity.
- Take this medicine with plain water after having a light meal.
- Avoid intake of heavy meals before the consumption of the drug.
- Take advice from your doctor about the dosage and the frequency of intake of Silagra.
- You should store this medicine in a cool and dry place, preferably within a temperature range of 15-35°C.
- You should swallow this medicine with water without chewing, breaking, or crushing it.
- It’s crucial to have a discussion with your doctor about all the disorders and diseases that you are currently going through along with the medicines that you’re on to prevent any unnecessary and unavoidable condition that may arise after the intake of Silagra.
- For dietary precautions, avoid high-fat content consumption before the intake of this medicine as it results in interference with the absorption of the tablet.
- Avoid taking this tablet twice or more a day.
- Be very careful administering this tablet if you’re suffering from cardiovascular disease, liver disorders, or kidney disorders.
- Avoid taking alcohol, caffeine, and smoking.
- If you experience an allergy after the intake, it’s better to refrain from it.
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Amyl nitrite
- Pentaerythritol Tetranitrate
- Propatyl nitrate
- Stomach ache
- Dry mouth
- Abnormal vision
Silagra is a drug recommended for the treatment of ED. Its active formula of sildenafil counters the condition by improving blood supply to the penile veins and helps a man get a satisfactory erection. It is advised that you get diagnosed with ED before taking this medicine as it has been specifically made to relieve this condition making it a highly credible and dependable drug at Doublepills many other drugs like Cenforce, Bluemen 100 Mg, Assurans 100 Mg.
Very happy with my order.