Suhagra is a recommended drug that is used to deal with male sexual dysfunction conditions like erectile dysfunction (ED). Sexual dysfunctional issues can result in highly faltering, difficult, and frustrating situations in the life of a person. Consequently, impotence which is a reproductive health issue can manifest itself as a psychological issue as repeated increments in failures in experiencing satisfactory Sexual life is experienced as a major setback. This ultimately fluctuates the self-esteem and confidence of a person and makes a person struggle through this aspect. Male impotence is a condition that needs to be acknowledged and properly addressed. suhagra tablet is one of the highly efficacious drugs prescribed to tackle this condition.
The chemical composition of suhagra pills includes sildenafil citrate which belongs to the category of PDE-5 inhibitors and is a highly active chemical.
How Does It Work?
The process of erection majorly depends on the circulatory system of the body. Blood circulation plays a major role in achieving a firm, satisfactory, and long-lasting erection. Since ED appears due to a lack of good blood supply in the penile blood vessels, suhagra force with its active chemical sildenafil citrate tackles the above problem by inhibiting PDE-5 activity and encouraging cGMP functioning making the blood vessels dilated which eventually paves the way to increased blood flow in the veins. This is made possible by enhancing nitric oxide levels which is a Vasodilator and thus expands the blood vessels bringing in a good amount of blood transfer thus relieving the condition of impotence.
Time Required For Action
- You should take sildenafil tab about 30 minutes before engaging in sexual intercourse.
- You can take this medicine either on an empty stomach or after intake of a light meal.
- You need to swallow this medicine with plain water without chewing it.
- You should have a clear discussion on the dosage and frequency of intake of this medication with your doctor before going ahead with suhagra medicine.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Avoid grapefruit juice intake.
- It is extremely crucial to discuss your medical history and current medications with your doctor in order to avoid any possible future complications.
- Abstain from this medicine if you’re on nitrates.
- It is better to avoid this drug if you are suffering from cardiovascular diseases, or serious liver or kidney disorders.
- Avoid engaging in driving after the administration of this medicine.
- It is advised not to take more than one dose in 24 hours.
- Amyl nitrite
- Pentaerythritol Tetranitrate
- Nitroglycerin PO
- Propatyl nitrate
- Back pain
- Abnormal vision
- muscle pain
Suhagra which is recommended for men facing sexual dysfunction issues has been incorporated with an active formula of sildenafil citrate which is an active chemical that has the potential to deal with impotence. It loosens up and relaxes the vessels and erectile tissues in order to provide sufficient space for blood to pass through helping in alleviating this thwarted condition. Suhagra is a greatly reliable and trustworthy drug to tackle this dysfunctional issue.