Tadacip is a prescriptive medicine to treat erectile dysfunction. Besides, it also finds its use in treating other diseases. Erectile dysfunction or impotence is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection solid enough to have satisfactory sexual intercourse. Reasons for experiencing ED can be lifestyle-related or even psychological. Irrespective of the reason, tadacip 20 can easily handle the sexual dysfunction aiding in relief from ED.
Uses of Tadacip Pills
- In Erectile dysfunction
- In benign prostatic hyperplasia(BPH)
- In pulmonary arterial hypertension(PAH)
tadacip 20 mg is composed of a compound known as tadalafil. It belongs to the category of PDE inhibitors.
How Does It Work?
The working of tadacip 10 mg is exclusively due to the chemical tadalafil. Tadalafil influences the correction of erectile dysfunction by relaxing the smooth muscles and blood vessels of the penis. This allows an increase in the supply and flow of blood into the penile veins. The lacuna of blood is what ultimately causes the condition of impotence. Tadalafil eliminates this deficiency of blood in the penile veins and helps in improving this futile condition by enhancing blood flow to the male external genitalia.
Time Required For Action
It generally takes 30-60 minutes to kick in and can last for more than 24 hours, extending up to 36 hours.
- You should take this medicine about 30 minutes before sexual activity.
- You can take this drug with or without having a meal.
- Take a tablet with plain water and avoid any other beverage along with its intake.
- Discuss the dosage and time intervals of intake of tadacip 5 mg with your doctor.
- Do not take this medicine more than once in 24 hours.
- Strictly follow the dosage and schedule as directed by your doctor about taking this drug.
- Avoid smoking, and alcoholic beverages while consuming the drug.
- Mention all the important information like your medical history, underwent surgeries, current medications, and ongoing disorders with your doctor before making the decision on the intake of cipla tadalafil 20 mg.
- Try to avoid high-fat food consumption before administration of cipla tadalafil as increased fat hinders the uptake and absorption of the medication.
- Isosorbide mononitrate
- Isosorbide dinitrate
- Amyl nitrite
- Pentaerythritol Tetranitrate
- Nitroglycerin PO
- Propatyl nitrate
- Dry mouth
- Stomach ache
- Blurred vision
- Abnormal hearing
- Muscle pain
- Back pain
- Nasal congestion
- Chest pain
Who Should Be Extra Careful?
- If you’re on nitrates, you should abstain from tab tadacip 20 as the possible interaction may result in sudden blood pressure fluctuations.
- If you generally have low blood pressure.
- If you are dealing with any heart-related issues or recently have had attacks or strokes, you must consult your doctor before finalizing tadacip cipla as your drug.
tadacip tablet is a medicine that is utilized to treat impotence. It is also used to treat other conditions like BPH and PAH. It counters the problem of sexual dysfunction by enhancing blood flow within the penile veins thus helping in experiencing a firm erection. Like cenforce, Avana 100 mg, also has its share of side effects and precautionary measures. You should take this medicine only after getting diagnosed with ED.